TMR’s The Board of Directors is calling the Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 29 April 2020 in Holiday Village Tatralandia, Liptovský Mikuláš starting at 11:00 a.m. The agenda of the AGM inter alia includes the following:
• Discussion of the business performance report submitted by the Board of Directors, the report of the Company´s portfolio assets and financial performance as of 31/10/2019, the business plan and the budget of the Company for the financial year beginning on 01/11/2019 and ending on 31/10/2020, the Annual report as of 31/10/2019, the report of the Supervisory Board;
• Approval of the annual individual financial statements as of 31/10/2019 and the proposal to distribute the profit achieved in the financial year beginning on 01/11/2018 and ending on 31/10/2019;
• Dismissal of a Supervisory Board member;
• Change of the Company´s Articles of Association;
• Remuneration rules;
• Approval of Company´s auditor;
• Election of Supervisory Board members, approval of the Supervisory Board members contract;
For the past financial year ending 31/10/2019 TMR achieved net profit in the amount of EUR 4.087 mil. according to the individual financial statements.
Shareholders owning the TMR stock as of the record date of 26 April 2020 may attend the AGM.
In accordance with the Act No. 62/2020 of the National Council of SR Coll. on certain emergency measures in relation to the spread of the dangerous contagious human deasease Covid 19, TMR will enable shareholders to vote by mail at the AGM.
More information, including detailed items of the AGM’s agenda and relevant documents, is available at http://www.tmr.sk/investor-relations/regulated-information/general-meetings/.
Spoločnosť Tatry mountain resorts, a.s. (TMR) is the leader in tourism in Central and Eastern Europe; it owns or leases and operates attractive mountain resorts, amusement parks, golf resorts, restaurant facilities, sports services, stores and hotels. In the Low Tatras, Slovakia TMR owns and operates the resort Jasná Nízke Tatry and hotels Hotel Grand Jasná, Boutique Hotel Tri Studničky, Chalets Jasná De Luxe, Hotel Srdiečko, Hotel Pošta and Hotel Rotunda. TMR is also the owner of Aquapark Tatralandia, the largest Slovak water park with year-round operation, which besides water entertainment includes Tropical Paradise, a special tropical indoor hall with sea water, as well as Fun Park, and accommodation in bungalows and suites of Holiday Village Tatralandia. In Slovakia’s High Tatras TMR owns and operates the resort Vysoké Tatry with mountain areas of Tatranská Lomnica, Starý Smokovec, and Štrbské Pleso, which TMR co-manages. In the High Tatras TMR also owns hotels Grandhotel Praha Tatranská Lomnica, Grandhotel Starý Smokovec, Hotel FIS Štrbské Pleso and A night on Mt Lomnický štít. In Austria the Group owns and operates the alpine glacier resort, Mölltaler Gletscher, and its sister resort, Ankogel Mallnitz. In Czechia TMR also owns a minority share in Melida, a.s., which leases and operates the Špindlerův Mlýn resort. TMR also leases and operates the ski resort Ještěd, Golf & Ski Resort Ostravice and leases Kaskáda Golf Rezort Brno, where it runs a hotel, a restaurant and a conference centre. In Poland TMR owns and operates Szczyrk Mountain Resort and Legendia – Silesian Amusement Park (Śląskie Wesołe Miasteczko). Real estate projects are mostly focused on development, construction, and selling of apartments and non-residential premises and on hotel lease in the TMR resorts. By the end of 2019 around EUR 400 mil. had been invested into development and modernisation of TMR’s resorts. TMR shares are traded on three European stock exchanges – in Bratislava, Prague, and Warsaw.